10707 : Advice

change location

cancel or


lettiebt2, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY
lettiebt2 answered:
What type of information do co-op boards usually request for prospective buyers?
I was denied at the Board Interview, can I still look for another coop?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 2, 2015 Home Buying in 10707
Mr Joel Heum…, Real Estate Pro in 10566
Mr Joel Heumann answered:
What dot. com can you find the information about what changes can be made without a permit when you are a homeowner?
Don't worry about a dotcom. Go on down to Town Hall & ask (or phone). It's not like you have to identify yourself, if that's your concern.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 6, 2014 Home Selling in 10707
clara, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
clara answered:
My mom doesn't have permits for work my late father did to the house. Is it possible to sell a house without permits for changes to the house?
Yes, I am a Realtor. claraharris@tarbell.com, I can help you sell a house.
You have to disclose to buyer that you don't have the permits, but the city should have them.
Buyer should i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014 Home Selling in 10707
John Burke, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
John Burke answered:
is there a lender that will give my husband a loan to buy a house without looking at my credit? my credit is bad
Hi Jordan,

If your husband is applying for an FHA, VA or USDA mortgage in a community property state like AZ, CA, ID, LA, NM, NV, WA, TX or WI your credit will have to be pulled but ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014 Home Buying in 10707
Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in 10591
Christopher Pagli - ABR, GREEN answered:
If I cannot refi my home, then how can we get out of the home without selling it. We are upside down and being taxed out of our home.
Your win option would be to rent it if you have another place to live. You may be able to grieve your property taxes, contact the local tax assessor for details.

0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 7, 2014 Home Selling in 10707
J.  G.  Toth, Real Estate Pro in 11355
J. G. Toth answered:
are there any co-ops in westchester county or the bronx that do not require the purchaser to live in the unit?
202 Midland Ave. in Tuckahoe is a townhouse without restrictions, for the price of a coop or condo
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 12, 2014 Home Buying in 10707
Gladys Baerga…, Real Estate Pro in 10583
Gladys Baerga Viruet answered:
Need help -I'd be happy to give you a free market consultation
Call me 914 589 2455
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 19, 2011 Market Conditions in 10707
Gladys Baerga…, Real Estate Pro in 10583
Gladys Baerga Viruet answered:
What is a 3 bed, 2 bath colonial going for in Yonkers, NY (Westchester County)?
It depends on many factors. Call me and I can help you buy or sell.
Gladys 914 589 2455
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 20, 2011 Market Conditions in 10707
Debt Free Da…, Real Estate Pro in 85260
Debt Free Dave answered:
Mortgage issues in westchester
This is happening in a lot of states. You are not the only one. When fannie mae deems an area a declining market, they cut your value on your appraisal by 5%. You then need to come i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 20, 2008 General Area in 10707
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Eddy Idiaquez, Agent in Mamaroneck
Eddy Idiaquez
Aggie Aliberto, Agent in 10583
Aggie Aliberto
Patricia Moccia, Broker in Larchmont
Patricia Moccia
Lidia Diaz, Agent in 10605
Lidia Diaz
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer