Home Selling in 10701 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Millie Valen…, Real Estate Pro in Throgs Neck - Edgewa...
Millie Valentin answered:
Can you pay a real estate commission to a person that is not licensed in NY?
A Realtor/Broker can only pay a commission to a licensed professional.

Is an unlicensed person representing a property? I would question the legalities
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 6, 2014 Home Selling in 10701
Antonio Sanc…, Real Estate Pro in Riverdale, NY
Antonio Sanchez answered:
selling coop

I am happy to tell you that our office is the number 1, yes number 1 office in the Bronx of houses sold in the Bronx, our expertise, commitment, dedication and professionalis ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013 Home Selling in 10701
Millie Valen…, Real Estate Pro in Throgs Neck - Edgewa...
Millie Valentin answered:
current commission rate for realtors in ny

Interview a couple of Realtors, see what type of marketing plan they have, also look at there current recommendations and reviews. See what Sellers and Buyers have to say. The ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012 Home Selling in 10701
Jim Olive, Real Estate Pro in Key West, FL
Jim Olive answered:
Purchased a home in 2007 with a fixed 30 year mortgage, 6.1 % and a home equity mortgage 9.25 % thus mortgaging at 100%. Now looking to sell with the
Some of the strongest "retirement" investments have included real estate, so using your "retirement" money is not necessarily a bad idea, as long as you've thought about all the angles ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012 Home Selling in 10701
Joseph Franco, Real Estate Pro in Southeast Yonkers, Y...
Joseph Franco answered:
I have a 3 family home off of Lockwood ave that is 2200 sq ft. The conditon is fair. What do you think it?
There are many factors that go into pricing a home. How many bedroom are in each unit, are the kitchen and bathrooms updated. These are just a couple of factors as well as overall con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 12, 2012 Home Selling in 10701
Derek Joyner, Real Estate Pro in Winston Salem, NC
Derek Joyner answered:
Our attorney is holding $20,000 in escrow after we closed back in 2005. How can we get our money back?
I would get a letter from the city saying they did there inspection. After it is done. Send a certified letter with a copy of the certificate from the city saying it is done. Call a cou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 14, 2008 Home Selling in 10701
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Kevin Fortuna, Managing Broker in 12590
Kevin Fortuna
Managing Broker
Al Posillico, Broker in Bronxville, NY
Al Posillico
Bronxville, NY
Mark Fisher-Mortg Le..., Mortgage Broker<br/>or Lender in New York
Mark Fisher-Mortg Le...
Mortgage Broker
or Lender

New York
Home > New York > Westchester County > Yonkers > 10701 > Home Selling in 10701
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer