Curb Appeal in 10583 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jackson Will…, Home Buyer in Provo, UT
Jackson Willis answered:
Will assessed taxes go up if I change a crushed stone driveway to cement or paving stone?
I don't think your taxes would really be affected by this. If you were trying to change the driveway shape or move it to another part of the property, you could run into this kind of pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 12, 2015 Curb Appeal in 10583
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Westchester County > Scarsdale > 10583 > Curb Appeal in 10583
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer