10472 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kathy Burgre…, Home Owner in Westchester, NY
Kathy Burgreen answered:
Im looking for an apartment but was wondering if they accept public assistance?
You need to contact NYC Housing and get your name on the waiting list. I know of Pelham Parkway Housing on Williamsbridge Rd. & Bronxwood. The office is at the corner of Bronxwood acr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 14, 2015 For Rent in 10472
Audelle Harv…, Other/Just Looking in Princeton, NJ
Audelle Harvey asked:
I just claimed my house on Trulia and there are 12 pictures associated with it that are not accurate. How do I delete them? They are advertising an agency. Since I'm looking to rent one of the apartments now, I need those pictures to represent what potential tenants will actually see. I'm logged in…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 27, 2015 How To... in 10472
Miguel…, Real Estate Pro in Bronx, NY
Miguel A Cabrera answered:
I need to move by the middle of april. Someone please help me find a studio or a 1 br in the bronx preferably near the 6 train.
Hello Charlene if you need any assistance in finding an apartment feel free to shot me an email or call me.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013 Rentals in 10472
Jacqueline E…, Real Estate Pro in Bronx, NY
Jacqueline Estevez The Bronx Specialist answered:
were can i find a apartment with a low income

I work in this area, please give me a call our office has a huge rental department and I can help. My direct number is 646-244-6000. Our office has flexible hours and I'm avai ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013 How To... in 10472
Sandra Glaser, Real Estate Pro in East Norwich, NY
Sandra Glaser answered:
Im renting an apartment in a home with lien on itm what should I do?
I agree with Mr. Brown provided that the lien holder is not pursuing you for payment.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 16, 2012 Rentals in 10472
Joe Sorrenti…,  in Buffalo, NY
Joe Sorrentino answered:
I have section 8 too. How can I get a HUD Voucher from section 8 to buy a home too..MY voucher expires
You better check with your local Social Services office or call the Dept. of HUD. I do not think you can get a voucher to BUY a house. My understanding is that it is only for rental pur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 8, 2008 Home Buying in 10472
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Bronx County > Bronx > 10472
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer