Financing in 10301 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Leslie Ann W…, Real Estate Pro in
Leslie Ann Woolsey answered:
I am now receiving money orders as my alimony, is this enough proof showing this income with a money order to receive a loan?
Hi linda I presume you deposit that money into your account so that should be proof of that income and your decree shows where it comes from
If you would like to give me a call we work ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 16, 2013 Financing in 10301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Richmond County > Staten Island > 10301 > Financing in 10301
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer