10119 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sandra Hazel…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Sandra Hazeltine answered:
My foreclosure attorney charge me a double retainer fee that the other firms does and i found out after 2 years. He also gave me the wrong advice.
You will need to speak with a lawyer that specializes in attorney malpractice within your state. Generally, Attorneys fees must be "reasonable," and a lawyer must provide competent and ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 19, 2014 Foreclosure in 10119
Joseph Hasti…, Real Estate Pro in Bayside, NY
Joseph Hastings answered:
Broker and attorney from same agency
Hi Raj. Based on what you've said, there appears to be no conflict of interest here. If you feel you might want the names of other Attorneys to shop a price for their services, tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 2, 2012 Home Buying in 10119
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > 10119
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer