Home Selling in 10031 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Semerun, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY
Semerun answered:
what do i do if the board is giving me a hard time on selling the place and wont meet with my buyers?
As others have posted- there isn't enough information posted here to give you an accurate answer. I have lived in Hamilton Heights for 7 years now, and have a pretty decent read on many ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013 Home Selling in 10031
Jenet Levy, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Jenet Levy answered:
What rights does a shareholder have If the board denise to help the shareholder on reselling their shares.?
HDFC managing agents/boards are sometimes out of step with the market today. That has been my experience. They sometimes do not give the buyer's attorney, in my experience, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 2, 2010 Home Selling in 10031
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > 10031 > Home Selling in 10031
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer