Rental Basics in 10025 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Zhann Jochin…,  in New York, NY
Zhann Jochinke answered:
Can I sue for a refund on overcharging of sublet rent (10% more than approved by HDFC board) after the fact?
I think Richard might be onto something, I believe that the 10% relates only to the rental amount of the overlease for rent regulated units.
Terminology in the bylaws and proprietary ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 1, 2010 Rental Basics in 10025
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > 10025 > Rental Basics in 10025
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer