Property Q&A in 10025 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Javier Oram, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Javier Oram answered:
What is required by the FHA to approve a condo or a building?
Read more about FHA condo approval process here:
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 1, 2016 Property Q&A in 10025
Elena Ravich,…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Elena Ravich, Esq. answered:
hi, i'm interested to see this apartment 983 AMSTERDAM (web id 10805650)
Hi Irina,

This is an HDFC Coop building with income restrictions. One person: $59,520, Two people: $68,040, Three people: $76,560, 4 people: $85,080 etc. If your income meets these ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 24, 2012 Property Q&A in 10025
Dom Pascual,  in New York County, NY
Dom Pascual answered:
my hdfc coop board wont fix my apt wich they damage dont answer my emails dont me with me is been more than a year and I have still water coming in
Call 311 and make a complaint ASAP. Call HPD and make sure an inspector check this out. Once you get HPD involved they'll have to get moving on fixing this problem. This is illegal ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 24, 2012 Property Q&A in 10025
Ak47, Other/Just Looking in 10025
Ak47 asked:
Hi, I currently live in a Mitchell Lama Rental Bldg (10025) for the past 7 years. The building currently has 6 years left in the program. What are my rights as a tenant if the owner of the bldg decides to sell and renew back into the program. Does the apartment become rent stabilized in that case ?
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 15, 2009 Property Q&A in 10025
Adina Greenb…,  in New York, NY
Adina Greenberg answered:
Hello i would like to know if your developement excepts section 8 programs?
Section 8 is a rental voucher program of HUD. The Section 8 Rental Voucher Program increases affordable housing choices for very low-income households by allowing families to choose pri ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 26, 2009 Property Q&A in 10025
Jolie Muss,  in Upper West Side, New...
Jolie Muss answered:
Hi! I am not clear: is there a bathroom? what does 1ba stand for? Is it a studio??? Thanks
Please let me know if I can help you find and and buy a similar home, representing you as your buyer broker.(at no cost to you!)
1 vote Share Flag Fri Oct 24, 2008 Property Q&A in 10025
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > 10025 > Property Q&A in 10025
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer