Property Q&A in 10020 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mitchell Hall, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Mitchell Hall answered:
Questions on property taxes
Hi Dion,

State law requires NYC Finance to value cooperative and residential condominium buildings that contain 11 or more units as if they were residential rental apartment building ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012 Property Q&A in 10020
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > New York County > New York > 10020 > Property Q&A in 10020
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer