Financing in 08260 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Joe Scrocca…, Real Estate Pro in Wildwood Crest, NJ
Joe Scrocca Jr. answered:
Can I co-sign on a HELOC for my mom since she is on a fixed income from pensions and SS? She owns the home and has no outstanding debt but lack income
Unless the rules have changed recently I did not think you could obtain a reverse mortgage on a second/vacation home. I thought one of the requirements is that you continue to use the h ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri May 31, 2013 Financing in 08260
Shane Milne, Real Estate Pro in Laguna Niguel, CA
Shane Milne answered:
need al lender who does a refi with 60% DTI , mortgages total 1372 income is 2360?
Is ~60% your DTI before you refinance? The DTI which counts is your DTI with the new proposed mortgage, so if you are refinancing a $1,372/mo payment then hopefully your payment is goi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 22, 2011 Financing in 08260
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Michael C. Powers, Broker in 08202
Michael C. Powers
Kathleen Harron, Agent in 08260
Kathleen Harron
Barbara Hunt, Agent in Wildwood Crest
Barbara Hunt
Wildwood Crest
Jennifer Denunzio, Agent in Sea Isle City
Jennifer Denunzio
Sea Isle City
Home > New Jersey > Cape May County > Wildwood > 08260 > Financing in 08260
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer