08107 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Terry McCarl…, Real Estate Pro in Cape Coral, FL
Terry McCarley answered:
Is there any way for the owner of a home that is for sale to see how many people have saved their home in a search?
Your listing agent can see this data so request they provide you with the information.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 16, 2014 Using Trulia in 08107
Andrew Tisel…, Real Estate Pro in clifton, NJ
Andrew Tisellano answered:
When purchasing homes or reviewing listings why aren't listings more accurate about details?
Some home repairs may cost too much for seller and that is why they are selling.
There are also updates that need the buyers input as to what colors and designs they like.
Let me know ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 11, 2014 Home Selling in 08107
Kathleen Bog…, Real Estate Pro in Haddonfield, NJ
Kathleen Boggs-Shaner answered:
what's the property tax rate in oaklyn, nj 08107? specifically the house located at 234 elm ave

234 Elm has an Oaklyn zip code but is located in Woodlynne. The current assessment is $44,400 and property taxes are for 2012 are $3845. That would translate to a mil rate of ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu May 2, 2013 Home Buying in 08107
Ronald Shaff…, Real Estate Pro in Toms River, NJ
Ronald Shaffery answered:
I have a question about lease to purchase options. Do they require 25% equity in the home like renting it does?
I have done a couple of lease/ purchase agreements in the last two years. 25% equity has never come up. Like the previous answer , I would strongly reccomend you get a real estate attor ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 5, 2012 Home Selling in 08107
Ines De La C…, Real Estate Pro in Marlton, NJ
Ines De La Cruz answered:
Need advice on finding an affordable apartment in my area, or Section 8 housing searching advice.
Hello Morgan,
Thanks for your question.
The City of Camden Housing Dept. provides different programs for people in your situation. Call them at Telephone: (856) 968-2795.
There is TR ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 30, 2011 Rentals in 08107
Suzanne Hoov…, Real Estate Pro in Haddonfield, NJ
Suzanne Hoover answered:
Do you need a CO (Certificate of Occupancy) before selling your house in Haddon Township (08107)?
In addition to the smoke and carbon monoxide, Haddon Township requires an exterior inspection. They are checking to make sure that your sidewalks and diveway apron are in good condition ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 23, 2008 Home Selling in 08107
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Camden County > Oaklyn > 08107
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer