Property Q&A in 08091 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


tjnurb, Home Owner in West Berlin, NJ
tjnurb asked:
How do can I get you to fix the information and picture of the wrong house for my address? Hello,

You have the wrong house information regarding my house. The image of the house you have is for the house next door. We are in fact to the right of that house and the sold information…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 29, 2014 Property Q&A in 08091
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Camden County > West Berlin > 08091 > Property Q&A in 08091
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer