Property Q&A in 08034 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Is there any estimating software solutions designed specifically for the property preservation industry?
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an ag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013 Property Q&A in 08034
Larry Sarlo…, Real Estate Pro in Sewell, NJ
Larry Sarlo (CDPE) answered:
How do I add spouse to old deed?
You cannot ask the county to do anything without adding it to a deed. You will have to bring the deed (quit claim deed complete) with you and register it yourtself wihtout cost except ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012 Property Q&A in 08034
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Camden County > Cherry Hill > 08034 > Property Q&A in 08034
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer