07717 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mary Petti-A…, Real Estate Pro in 08820
Mary Petti-ABR,SFR, Relocation answered:
my wife and i are separated and I want to sell my lot as the deed is in my name. the mortgage is in hers. what can happen here?
Ask an attorney ASAP ...no one here, especially RE agents, can answer. Too may variables and legal issues. It may be counted as a marital asset during divorce procedings and therefore ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 1, 2012 Home Selling in 07717
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Kerrin O'Brien, Broker in Monmouth Beach
Kerrin O'Brien
Monmouth Beach
Abraham A. Alvarez, Agent in Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ
Abraham A. Alvarez
Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ
Paul "PJ" Kiernan, Agent in Long Branch, NJ
Paul "PJ" Kiernan
Long Branch, NJ
James 'Jim' Hannam, Agent in Point Pleasant Beach
James 'Jim' Hannam
Point Pleasant Beach
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer