07438 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gina grippa, Other/Just Looking in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Gina grippa asked:
I filed for bankruptcy 2012 and was able to get 2 cc's in the past. Now all of a sudden 2016 its appearing all over my credit report and can't get any what do I do I have to get a rental end of this year how can I get past that.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 21, 2016 Rentals in 07438
Peter J Roge…, Real Estate Pro in Mahwah, NJ
Peter J Rogers answered:
What's involved in getting the inspections done so that you can move into a REO?
You are talking about 2different things here. Any home buyer is entitled to have a home inspection done and if the inspection reveals flaws that you are unwilling or unable to correct t ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun May 10, 2009 Foreclosure in 07438
Michael Rosa…,  in Turnersville, NJ
Michael Rosania answered:
in ct. can i buy a home after i do a short sell in nj. can not sell in nj so maybe a short sell is for us ?
From a credit standpont a short sale is just as bad as a foreclosure. A short sale is considered a "foreclosure action" and most if not all lenders will view it this way regardless of y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 12, 2009 Home Selling in 07438
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer