General Area in 07307 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Nancy.Denico…,  in Jersey City, NJ
Nancy.Denicola answered:
I am about to make an Bank owned multi family house in Jersey city Hights. Bank is selling "AS IS". I am just wondering what is process to
You should speak with an Attorney. Bank owned properties can be a nightmare and you don't want to put down money with the potential to lose it. I would call an attorney in JC who have ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 7, 2012 General Area in 07307
Debra, Renter in Jersey City, NJ
Debra asked:
Do you need a real estate license to form a property management company in New Jersey? I am a Property Manager and want to open up my own company
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 16, 2011 General Area in 07307
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Hudson County > Jersey City > 07307 > General Area in 07307
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer