Home Selling in 07302 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
How do I add photos to my home listing on Trulia?
to add photos to a listing, your agent can go to "Manage Listings" located at the upper right corner of the page. There is a drop down menu, and he or she should select "EDIT".......... ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 31, 2015 Home Selling in 07302
Hector De La…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Hector De La Cruz answered:
Can you negotiate commissions with a broker? We wanted to offer a higher % to incentivize a higher sale. Just not sure if this is appropriate.
Hi Kate,
Yes you can, I understand you want to sell your home, well right now it’s a great time. There’s a lot you need to know if you’re trying to sell your home. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 Home Selling in 07302
John Sacktig, Real Estate Pro in 08816
John Sacktig answered:
I signed a contract and now I no longer want to sell
Question was asked in 2008. 5 years ago. I'm thinking this has been resolved.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 Home Selling in 07302
Jonny Lowell…, Real Estate Pro in Jersey City, NJ
Jonny Lowell-Mazzye answered:
Sell or Rent? Can I get some opinions b/c I'm so 50/50 on whether or sell my unit or rent it out.?
Hi Gnutram,

This is a great question, and my colleagues have all provided excellent answers. I suppose the main things to be considered would be:

*what would the tax ramification ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013 Home Selling in 07302
Annette Lawr…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
Our condo bylaws stipulate "No Open Houses" Is there a way to work around this?
When you purchased this condo, it was not through an Open House.
In Florida, the "No Open House" rule is more the standard than the exception.
Still condos are bought and sold on a da ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 8, 2013 Home Selling in 07302
Joan Congilo…, Real Estate Pro in Manalapan, NJ
Joan Congilose CRS,CDPE,GRI answered:
Where can I obtain a copy of ALL the standard real estate forms used in Jersey City, NJ to buy a house? I do
If you are selling your home on your own without the assistance of a realtor then you should have an attorney draw up all the documents that you need to sell your home. Just give your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 5, 2012 Home Selling in 07302
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Kyle Klaus, Agent in Hoboken, NJ
Kyle Klaus
Hoboken, NJ
Desiree, Agent in Jersey City, NJ
Jersey City, NJ
Kristin Hurd, Agent in New York, NY
Kristin Hurd
New York, NY
Twanita Bragg, Agent in 07002
Twanita Bragg
Home > New Jersey > Hudson County > Jersey City > 07302 > Home Selling in 07302
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer