Remodel & Renovate in 07067 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mary Petti-A…, Real Estate Pro in 08820
Mary Petti-ABR,SFR, Relocation answered:
Looking for 'Woodbridge Township, NJ Application Process For Converting Single Family To Two Family House', Any Help/Advice will be Appreciated.

Just FYI, if a house is ZONED in a single family residential zone, you would have to go to the zoning department of Woodbridge to make an application for a variance to convert ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 07067
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
David Fialk, Agent in Iselin, NJ
David Fialk
Iselin, NJ
Joseph DeVizio, Agent in Woodbridge, NJ
Joseph DeVizio
Woodbridge, NJ
Home > New Jersey > Middlesex County > Colonia > 07067 > Remodel & Renovate in 07067
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer