Property Q&A in 06820 : Advice

change location

cancel or


carlyle upson, Real Estate Pro in ,
carlyle upson asked:
How do I submit updated photos ? Hello, I completely renovated this house and I would like to upload updated photos to reflect the changes I made at the property. How do I do that? Thanks!

This question was asked…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 3, 2015 Property Q&A in 06820
Jon B, Renter in New York, NY
Jon B asked:
Do you have more details. No photos? It says West Ave but then then street view is of Bailey Ave, which is it? --
This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes Share Flag Sat Dec 27, 2014 Property Q&A in 06820
Lisa Jones, Real Estate Pro in Westport, CT
Lisa Jones answered:
Can I sue the City for cutting my trees without a notice?
Wow, I can imagine that was quite a shocker!
Stephan's answer below is correct and I would add a couple of other thoughts. Do you know whether it was the utility/electric co truck ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 11, 2012 Property Q&A in 06820
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > Fairfield County > Darien > 06820 > Property Q&A in 06820
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer