Foreclosure in 06516 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


David Carr, Real Estate Pro in North Haven, CT
David Carr answered:
How do i get more information on a property?
You can call/or email me. I will show you a property if you are qualified to enter a sales contact, and I will send you market updates to your email; that are better than you can get an ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013 Foreclosure in 06516
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New Haven County > West Haven > 06516 > Foreclosure in 06516
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer