Home Selling in 06514 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Joan DiVince…, Real Estate Pro in Milford, CT
Joan DiVincenzo answered:
How can I get the original sales price (going back 40 years) of a home on Richard Drive in Hamden?
Hamden does not have a county clerks office. You need to go the the town hall. First visit the assessors office and get a copy of the field card. Then go to the clerks office and loo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 30, 2011 Home Selling in 06514
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New Haven County > Hamden > 06514 > Home Selling in 06514
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer