06420 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
As an agent, if you switch states and use the same Brokerage, will you still have to pay the fees associated with starting with a company?
The best way to know is to call them and ask. Depending on what the costs are for, im sure some can be waived but some others may not.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 8, 2015 Agent2Agent in 06420
Ann Knowles,  in East Lyme, CT
Ann Knowles answered:
My son is in salem school, my landlord want to sale his house, so we have to move out, what area we can move without changing my son's school?
Only Salem will allow you to attend Salem School. When he gets to East Lyme High School you would be able to live in East Lyme, Niantic or Salem.
Ann Knowles, Realtor Prudential Connec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 27, 2012 Moving in 06420
Janet Swider, Real Estate Pro in Colchester, CT
Janet Swider answered:
Will a bank issue a mortgage on a property that has a tax lien on it?
Candace gave you some good advice..also you can go to the town clerks office to see what lis pendens are on the address you purchased just in case there is anything else that needs to g ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 5, 2011 Foreclosure in 06420
John Juarez, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
John Juarez answered:
Who is responsible for back taxes after buying a foreclosure?

I am sorry for the confusing situation that has been foisted upon you. Take a breath and realize that there is little that you can do until you are able to talk to those who a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 5, 2011 Foreclosure in 06420
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New London County > Salem > 06420
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer