06417 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
What should I do?
You are in a tough position as if you back out you will lose your deposit and can be held liable for damages to the seller. You need to check your purchase agreement and see if there ar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 1, 2008 Home Buying in 06417
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer