Home Buying in 06355 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Carissa Sant…, Real Estate Pro in Cumming, GA
Carissa Santasiero answered:
I have a buyer's representation agreement in place, but I found a house on my own that is for sale by owner. Do I have to notify/pay my agent?
Jay, Check your agreement and let your agent know about the home you found. Your agent can talk to this seller and might be able to get the seller to pay his/her commission. A good a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 25, 2016 Home Buying in 06355
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New London County > Mystic > 06355 > Home Buying in 06355
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer