Remodel & Renovate in 04090 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tracy Meyer, Real Estate Pro in Taylorville, IL
Tracy Meyer answered:
i need a loan to fix up a fix me up house i brought but can't get a loan because of my credit score. can someone help me or direct me to some one?
You need to consult with a credit counselor, which can help guide you in raising your credit score.
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 28, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in 04090
Certified Am…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL
Certified Amani Anuge answered:
How can I get a loan to fix up an old house (1865) that was gifted to me? Banks consider it "no value," yet assess it at $130,000
be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real S ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 04090
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > York County > Wells > 04090 > Remodel & Renovate in 04090
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer