Home Selling in 04090 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim Walker answered:
Could someone tell me how I can get the FMV on my homes myself without going through my real estate agent?
I must correct myself: I should have used the word "pore" instead of "pour" in my 2007 post on this thread..

0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012 Home Selling in 04090
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > York County > Wells > 04090 > Home Selling in 04090
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer