How To... in 03103 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Matt Heisler, Real Estate Pro in Westborough, MA
Matt Heisler answered:
I'd like my terrible roommate out, what can I do?
You can ask your friend to leave, certainly. Your friend is a tenant, friend or no. He has no ownership rights to the property. He probably does however, have implied tenant rights. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 5, 2010 How To... in 03103
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Hillsborough County > Manchester > 03103 > How To... in 03103
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer