Property Q&A in 03079 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Where to research history of a home foreclosure in Salem, NH.?
Good Morning Katie,

You will want to start by visiting town hall and pulling the tax card. This will give you the histiory of the property. You can also use the assesserors web site ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 3, 2009 Property Q&A in 03079
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Hampshire > Rockingham County > Salem > 03079 > Property Q&A in 03079
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer