How To... in 03038 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Amy Mclaughl…, Real Estate Pro in Derry, NH
Amy Mclaughlin answered:
I want to get out of my 3 bed 2 bath manufactured home thats in a park. Hopefully without loseing my shirt.and get into a small traditional home. How?
The reality is, manufactured homes depreciate like vehicles so their value decreases over time. That means you will likely lose money when selling it. The other answers all touch on im ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 28, 2011 How To... in 03038
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Krista Hook, Broker in Hudson, NH
Krista Hook
Hudson, NH
Nick Turmel, Agent in 03062
Nick Turmel
Home > New Hampshire > Rockingham County > Derry > 03038 > How To... in 03038
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer