02723 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
I was given incorrect or outdated CC&R's I am now in violation of the CCR due to my beloved pets. I just purchased. What do I do?
Contact an attorney.

Pets may be a problem for an owner's or an association's insurance.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013 Home Buying in 02723
Annette  Law…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
My realtor gave me incorrect information which resulted in my overpaying for some rental property 5 years ago. How do I old my realtor responsible?
This question was posted Feb 23, 2010.
The event occurred five yeas before that.
That's 2005.
Everyone was looking for someone to blame but Bank of America, and Wells Fargo had a ge ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 13, 2013 Home Buying in 02723
Denis DaSilva, Real Estate Pro in Somerset, MA
Denis DaSilva answered:
What reprocussions are there for a realestate broker that offered false information to a title 5 inspector?
Consult with a local attorney Tom Percy 508-828-1900, they will review your options. If you consider selling your property now that the market is improving. I can help 508-813-6875. You ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 13, 2013 Home Buying in 02723
Barbara Brown, Real Estate Pro in Longmeadow, MA
Barbara Brown answered:
what are the real estate commission rates in the fall river, ma area?
I agree with Raymond, you get what you pay for & to if someone is willing to give away thier own money how good are they going to be at safeguarding your money? I would suggest ask ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 28, 2011 Home Selling in 02723
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer