Home Selling in 02646 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
Private / Family sale
Hi Eranned,

You are asking a legal question.

I'd ask an attorney and possibly a cpa.

However, my experience is that:
It is not unusual to transfer a property for a nominal fee ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 27, 2013 Home Selling in 02646
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Barnstable County > Harwich Port > 02646 > Home Selling in 02646
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer