Home Buying in 02492 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tammy Luzar, Real Estate Pro in Burleson, TX
Tammy Luzar answered:
Seller did not fix agreed upon repairs. Can I withdraw from purchase?
Yes. Essentially, they've broken the contract. It's now voidable (meaning you have the power to void the contract if you choose). Talk to your realtor and to title, but you should be sa ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 11, 2016 Home Buying in 02492
Sanjeev Jha, Real Estate Pro in Newton, MA
Sanjeev Jha answered:
What happens when a buyer is about to close on a property, you are now at the final walk through and the seller has not done the agreed repairs?
I have been in such situation. The attorney can hold portion of settlement amount to seller until the agreed repairs are done. Or if buyer is agreed (which in most cases seller will lov ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 20, 2015 Home Buying in 02492
Bill Paulson, Real Estate Pro in Needham, MA
Bill Paulson answered:
I have an offer on a short sale and now have been asked to sign an "AS IS" addendum. I have been told that I can still back out at the final
If the work to be done was specified in the P&S and there is language in there that allows you to back out based on a walk through / re-inspection then you should be ok. You definitely ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014 Home Buying in 02492
Territory.c…, Real Estate Pro in MA,
Territory.com answered:
I closed on a house recently. At final walk through there was a bathroom pipe leaking. My agent sent a picture to the sellers agent requesting this to
Did the attorney's come to an agreement prior to close? A hold back? Something in writing?
If none of the above your leverage/rights might be limited but certainly worth a call to your ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013 Home Buying in 02492
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Norfolk County > Needham > 02492 > Home Buying in 02492
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer