Rentals in 02458 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Greer Swiston, Real Estate Pro in Newton, MA
Greer Swiston answered:
Can a RE Broker still charge a proposed tenant a fee on a rental property if the lease was never executed?
As Shane noted, if this is an issue being taken into legal dispute, then you would be best served by consulting an attorney. I believe most attorneys will tell you that there is always ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013 Rentals in 02458
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Newton > 02458 > Rentals in 02458
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer