Home Selling in 02360 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heath Coker, Real Estate Pro in Falmouth, MA
Heath Coker answered:
I owned a second home in MA while my primary residence was in another state. I paid the Capital Gains Tax to the Fed Gov. Do I owe MA any tax?
It seems you have a residency question. Residency in another state can help avoid tax issues in MA. What does your accountant say?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 5, 2011 Home Selling in 02360
Adrienne Hol…, Other/Just Looking in Millbury, MA
Adrienne Hollis answered:
In Massachusetts, do I pay Sales TAX at the time of Closing? I understand about the tax on Capital Gains but
Here is a complete explanation on the Mass tax stamps: http://massrealestatenews.com/tag/massachusetts-real-estate-transfer-tax/
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 14, 2011 Home Selling in 02360
Sean Pearson, Real Estate Pro in Eugene, OR
Sean Pearson answered:
how do you sell a home thats handicapped accessible?
There are plenty of people that are looking for homes with ahdicapped accessability. Do let it hold you back.
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 20, 2011 Home Selling in 02360
Michael Pepp…, Real Estate Pro in Braintree, MA
Michael Peppino answered:
when selling my condo what taxes do I pay at closing?
I think you must be referring to Massachusetts Tax Stamps which are $ 4.56 per 1,000 dollars of the selling price. So an example would be if you shold your home for 100,000 the tax stam ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 25, 2010 Home Selling in 02360
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Plymouth County > Plymouth > 02360 > Home Selling in 02360
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer