Financing in 02125 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Territory.c…, Real Estate Pro in MA, answered:
Does any Massachusetts Mortgage Company Refinance Mortgages for a Condo Unit that has up to 25% commercial space in that condo building?
Try TD Bank and First Republic. Another option is to go local (i.e brookline savings, etc). Look for portfolio lenders.

Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013 Financing in 02125
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Suffolk County > Boston > 02125 > Financing in 02125
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer