Property Q&A in 01905 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


juliepow, Home Owner in Lynn, MA
juliepow answered:
lawyer put a lien on my condo what does that mean?
So what if I never move? And it is false litigation created by an angry ex. In my court decree he is supposed to pay if found at fault and pay all legal fees incurred. But as we know th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 3, 2013 Property Q&A in 01905
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Essex County > Lynn > 01905 > Property Q&A in 01905
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer