Property Q&A in 01852 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


ennapagan, Renter in Lowell, MA
ennapagan asked:
Hello My name is Enna Pagan Your asking for $800/a month Plus Sec dep.? would like to view property?

This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 5, 2014 Property Q&A in 01852
Andre LaFond, Real Estate Pro in Lowell, MA
Andre LaFond answered:
I have a FHA and owner occupy a four fam. Lived 2 months My wife has got a new job. We wanted to relocate closer to her job and rent out our unit
I would absolutely seek a real estate lawyer's advice on this one. The documents may very well leave a loophole for extenuating circumstances. However, a good real estate lawyer wi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 1, 2011 Property Q&A in 01852
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Lowell > 01852 > Property Q&A in 01852
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer