Home Buying in 01851 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Donna Moakley, Real Estate Pro in Chelmsford, MA
Donna Moakley answered:
I am a US citizen living overseas (with foreign derived income). Can I buy a house in MA?

I would highly recommend the Mortgage Advisor with my company, ERA Key. Brian knows the mortgage business inside and out and would be able to provide the information you nee ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013 Home Buying in 01851
Michelle Riv…, Real Estate Pro in Lowell, MA
Michelle Rivera answered:
My husband and I are looking for a fixer upper. Can we apply for an FHA loan and also go through the city of Lowell to get downpayment assistance?
Hi Amy,

Yes you can apply for an FHA Loan - you will need to apply and qualify for a 203k Rehab Loan. That is also an FHA product whicht will allow you to complete the rehab or fixin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012 Home Buying in 01851
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Lowell > 01851 > Home Buying in 01851
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer