Financing in 01752 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Deb Frank, Real Estate Pro in Milton, MA
Deb Frank answered:
own 1 condo in a 2 unit converted house. Other unit is vacant. Can I finance whole house as a 2 or single family instead of a complex or 2 units?
If the property is presently zoned as a 2-family, then you would obtain financing on the entire property as a 2-family home. If the property was legally converted into condos, then you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 18, 2011 Financing in 01752
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Barbara J. Heisler, Broker in Southborough, MA
Barbara J. Heisler
Southborough, MA
Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Marlborough > 01752 > Financing in 01752
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer