01001 : Advice

change location

cancel or


MegSM, Home Owner in Seattle, WA
MegSM answered:
New landlord looking to get some advice. I'm looking for some tenant screening software so I can get a background check. Any suggestions?
MyScreeningReport.com is a great resource for independent rental owners. There is no cost to use this service and report quality is excellent! Simply create your (FREE) account and invi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 30, 2015 Rental Basics in 01001
Christine M.…, Real Estate Pro in Wilbraham, MA
Christine M. Moran answered:
Is this rent to own on the up and up or is it a scam?
I know a lot about rent to own and you are better off saving up your money by yourself and fixing your credit. I am a Realtor in your local area. If you need help finding a rental let m ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013 Home Buying in 01001
Rosemarie Mi…, Real Estate Pro in Massachusetts
Rosemarie Miranda answered:
buying a condo - getting meeting minutes, financial statements, etc. to do research
The listing agent would request that information from the seller. Usually, the seller will receive that type of information throughout the year. When reviewing the information, pay sp ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012 Home Buying in 01001
Territory.com, Real Estate Pro in Massachusetts
Territory.com answered:
choosing a home inspector
Work with an exclusive buyer broker next time and there wont be any conflicts of interests and you can get all the help in buying a property that you need.

Anyway, look for good refe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 26, 2011 Home Buying in 01001
Angela Dolber, Real Estate Pro in ,
Angela Dolber answered:
Questions about buying a condo contingent on the sale of my house.
No problem! I wish you well with the sale of your inherited home. I would also check the legalities surrounding the inheritance and who the sale proceeds go to, taxes status, etc, with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 5, 2011 Home Buying in 01001
Gerry Davign…, Real Estate Pro in 01001
Gerry Davignon answered:
How do I offer to pay rent after my house is auctioned due to foreclosure?
Ray, I am so sorry to hear that this is happening to you. First of all, do you want to give up the house? You can speak with a bankruptcy Attorney who can help you stop the auction by f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 22, 2009 Foreclosure in 01001
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Stacy Weingarten, Agent in 01028
Stacy Weingarten
Zuleika Rivera, Agent in Springfield, MA
Zuleika Rivera
Springfield, MA
Julie Chartier, Agent in 01001
Julie Chartier
Nick Gelfand, Agent in Longmeadow
Nick Gelfand
Home > Massachusetts > Hampden County > Agawam > 01001
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer