Tech Tips in Sacramento : Advice

change location

cancel or


Elizabeth We…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Elizabeth Weintraub answered:
what is an yearly HOS dues?
I'm guessing since the letter S sits on the keyboard right next to its buddy, the letter A, that you are talking about an HOA -- homeowner association. I also see that you're ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 5, 2011 Tech Tips in 95842
Donna L Meye…, Real Estate Pro in 95630
Donna L Meyers answered:
HELLO FELLOW REAL ESTATE SURVIVORS...I WANT REO LISTINGS....HOW DO I GET THEM OR AT LEAST TRY TO GET THEM..? has all the homes listed just look for the words bank owned.
As a realtor we know who the agents are the hold the majority of the listings and we just simply search all the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 18, 2010 Tech Tips in Sacramento
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Jim Walker answered:
What is a good resource for finding average rents on Condos, Townhomes and detached single family homes?
Bob Machado at Homepointe Property Management offers a free quarterly survey. I paste the link below:

Or you can email h ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Oct 15, 2007 Tech Tips in Sacramento
Ralph Pratt…, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Ralph Pratt gri, rdcpro, cmp answered:
Is the seller responsible for providing R32 insulation in a 1950 East Sac home?
Hi Susan,
That is what we in the trades, as a licensed contractor and a licensed Real Estate person/ Realtor, would call "Grandfatherd in". Only homes built today have to meet title 24 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 15, 2007 Tech Tips in 95819
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Brad Sanborn, Managing Broker in Sacramento, CA
Brad Sanborn
Managing Broker
Sacramento, CA
Carla Carlson, Realtor..., Agent in El Dorado Hills
Carla Carlson, Realtor...
El Dorado Hills
Elizabeth Weintraub, Broker in Sacramento
Elizabeth Weintraub
Olivia Barrett, Agent in West Sacramento, CA
Olivia Barrett
West Sacramento, CA
Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > Tech Tips in Sacramento
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer