Remodel & Renovate in Oklahoma City : Advice

change location

cancel or


Wilhelm Koen…, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Wilhelm Koenig answered:
Where to find a lender who will allow me to self perform the work on a 203k loan?

On a 203K loan, you must have licensed, bonded contractors do the work, since the loan approval on a 203K also includes approving the contractors. I hope this helps.

Ta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in Oklahoma City
Leah Brown, Real Estate Pro in Yukon, OK
Leah Brown answered:
Master Suite Remodel in Historic Home
Discussing the options with a licensed contractor and/or structural engineer will help make sure you don't cause structural problems to either floor. And having someone who knows design ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in Oklahoma City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Oklahoma City > Remodel & Renovate in Oklahoma City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer