Property Q&A in 76248 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


kat1216, Home Owner in Keller, TX
kat1216 asked:
I want all photos of my house off Trulia. I don't see how to do that in my account. I can edit all the info put the photos. Please advise. --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 21, 2014 Property Q&A in 76248
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
I found out recently my grt gparents own mineral rights in northern Texasand they are currently drilling. What am I to expect with this whole process?
I don't think you have to do anything.
Do they still own them?
If so and there is drilling they will contact your great grandparents to sign a lease.

it is very possible if they ow ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013 Property Q&A in 76248
Jackie Rankin, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
Jackie Rankin answered:
Remove home at 203 Longview is SOLD and off of the market......

A quick check of MLS shows the status on your home as Pending, which means you have a contract on it (as of 9/30/2008). Until it actually closes and funds and your agent update ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Oct 19, 2008 Property Q&A in 76248
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Keller > 76248 > Property Q&A in 76248
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer