Moving in Honolulu : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ernie Behrle, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Ernie Behrle answered:
Can a foreign realtor be hired in the US?
You have to be licensed in the state you work in. There is no national type license in the US although supposedly we are working towards that. I would suggest you contact the Board of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 18, 2014 Moving in Honolulu
Frank Diaz M…, Real Estate Pro in Honolulu, HI
Frank Diaz MBA/RA 808.723.0900 answered:
is apt 1254 lunalilo street vacated?
Hi Tiare,

Please be more specific. Are you asking about a specific apartment building, apartment number, or ?

0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 27, 2011 Moving in Honolulu
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Melody Pevateaux, Agent in Honolulu, HI
Melody Pevateaux
Honolulu, HI
Jeannie Yu, Broker in Honolulu, HI
Jeannie Yu
Honolulu, HI
David E. Buck (R), Broker in Honolulu
David E. Buck (R)
Bridget Townsend, Agent in Mililani, HI
Bridget Townsend
Mililani, HI
Home > Hawaii > Honolulu County > Honolulu > Moving in Honolulu
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer