Moving in Hawaii : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ernie Behrle, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Ernie Behrle answered:
Can a foreign realtor be hired in the US?
You have to be licensed in the state you work in. There is no national type license in the US although supposedly we are working towards that. I would suggest you contact the Board of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 18, 2014 Moving in Honolulu
elmgreen11, Renter in Hilo, HI
elmgreen11 answered:
HEY im moving to Hillo,HI in feb. i need help finding a long term place to stay. please help me.
Check out Waiakea Villas.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013 Moving in 96720
Frank Diaz, Real Estate Pro in Honolulu, HI
Frank Diaz answered:
is apt 1254 lunalilo street vacated?
Hi Tiare,

Please be more specific. Are you asking about a specific apartment building, apartment number, or ?

0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 27, 2011 Moving in Honolulu
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
been difficult to relocate from san francisco to HI, no one will rent without an interview..possible to see an agent that can meet in sf for HI apt?
A suggestion: Have you thought of inquiring with the landlords if they are willing to "Skype" on-line? At least you could have a "face to face interview" th ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Feb 15, 2011 Moving in Hawaii
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Hawaii > Moving in Hawaii
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer