In My Neighborhood in Rockwall : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


x,  in Rockwall, TX
x answered:
who do I call for water and electricity?
If your in the Rowlett section of Rockwall, water, sewer and trash pickup is the City of Rowlett. For electricity you can use almost any provider, shop around there are still some great ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 2, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 75087
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Rockwall County > Rockwall > In My Neighborhood in Rockwall
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer