How To... in Los Angeles County : Advice

change location

cancel or


Guy Azar, Real Estate Pro in 91304
Guy Azar answered:
agent vs mobile home company staff
Find the right agent in your area and have him to sell your house, if you choose the right agent you will be able to get more money for your house and in addition he will make sure that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 19, 2015 How To... in Acton
Paul Davidson, Home Buyer in New York, NY
Paul Davidson answered:
How is the best way to go about getting a mortgage as a first time home buyer ?
Just in case you need an additional info about first time homebuyer credit, I found an editable PDF document in this link This site PDFfiller also has several fill ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 6, 2015 How To... in Norwalk
☆ Charlotte…, Real Estate Pro in 23188
☆ Charlotte Turner ☆ answered:
How do I report a scam?
Go to the listing in question, find the MORE button, click on it and then click FLAG
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 26, 2015 How To... in 91406
Jean Leon Ma…, Real Estate Pro in Camelback East, Phoe...
Jean Leon Magnotto answered:
Who do I get in touch with at Trulia about advertising on your site?
Are you an agent or broker ? Trulia does not allow FSBO's. A quick google search will bring up several sites that do. Good luck !
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 22, 2015 How To... in 91301
Tristam Biel…, Real Estate Pro in Highland Park, Los A...
Tristam Bielecki answered:
May I take the Real Estate Salesperson Exam under an F-1 visa (student) and become a licensee ?
You need to be a permanent resident of the US to apply for a license in California. I believe the F-1 visa is a temporary visa so you might not be able to unless you have been given spe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 1, 2014 How To... in Los Angeles
Alex Montelo…, Real Estate Pro in Seal Beach, CA
Alex Montelongo-Broker answered:
Buyer cancelled escrow AFTER due diligence for sale of business. Is deposit legally his for return? I am Refusing to sign release. Agent was dual
I would seek counsel from a Real Estate Attorney. There is not enough information to go by. Without seeing the contract and all of its terms, it is impossible for anyone to give you adv ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 26, 2014 How To... in Long Beach
Florentine22, Both Buyer and Seller in Seattle, WA
Florentine22 answered:
What is the easiest way to do credit and background check on potential renter? is a great service. It is the only product I could find with NO set-up cost that included rental and employment verifications.
My tenants like it too because i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 28, 2014 How To... in Whittier
Tristam Biel…, Real Estate Pro in Highland Park, Los A...
Tristam Bielecki answered:
I am unemployed at the moment but have a large savings from a previous sale of property, I am inquiring how to rent a place without a job?
You should be fine if you show them proof of your funds. IT is possible they may ask for several months paid upfront though.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 14, 2014 How To... in 90808
Austin Chen, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Austin Chen answered:
I have 8 unit building 6 townhouses in Inglewood, ca. Does anyone know an expert in conversions? Its a beautiful building has new doors, windows, et

What ever happened with your plans to convert the building? Super curious.

Thank you,
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 29, 2014 How To... in Inglewood
Galia Taneva, Real Estate Pro in 94086
Galia Taneva answered:
Salesperson exam help!
Hi Steven,

The test seems very hard but it is not. Make sure to read the questions very carefully because some of them are tricky. Just continue doing practice tests and you will do ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 6, 2014 How To... in Los Angeles
peanut14, Other/Just Looking in Saint Paul, MN
peanut14 answered:
How do I evict someone from my home who has never paid rent, has received mail at my home and I have asked to leave but refuses to leave?
I have lived here for 16 month's and paid utilities & paid for food with my GA & EBT, my "ex boyfriend" want's me out in 45 day's because we argued over his drinking "i use to drink but ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 15, 2014 How To... in Los Angeles
Brian Walsh…, Real Estate Pro in South of Broad, Char...
Brian Walsh Buyer's Agent answered:
How do I update property photo?
You can just click on your Trulia account and then go to your profile . Edit your past profile select your new photos hit save and do the same for your new updated info.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 2, 2014 How To... in 90019
Sally Grenier, Real Estate Pro in Longmont, CO
Sally Grenier answered:
How can I get our listing to show up at the top of a google search?
But how many people are going to to an "organic" search of your exact home's address??? Is that realistic? Probably not. I assume you are trying to attract more buyers? I would suggest ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 27, 2014 How To... in 91403
Kent Turansky, Home Owner in 92344
Kent Turansky answered:
Hi I have an offbeat question. How would I find out the address where a person lived in 1966? I have names and I know it was on Kenilworth Ave.
Hello Lyn3777,

This site has resources that would help look for people.

1 vote Share Flag Sat May 10, 2014 How To... in Silver Lake
Cindy Davis, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Cindy Davis answered:
I'm considering a career change to a real estate agent, looking for counsel on the best way to proceed. Augustin Chavez
I agree with the others here, It takes awhile to make any money - I think it was 6 months before I received a commission check. Hopefully, you have a day job which means you can pursue ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Nov 22, 2012 How To... in Los Angeles
Sarkis Aleks…, Real Estate Pro in Pasadena, CA
Sarkis Aleksanian answered:
A listing agent didn't give my higher offer to the seller because he reps the other buyer. How do I register a complaint?
You have a right to request a formal rejection of your offer by the seller. There is a place on the signature page of the C.A. R. Offer where a seller can reject an offer in writing. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 16, 2012 How To... in 91104
Steve Ornell…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Steve Ornellas answered:
Hi Vincent,

The process of investigation for determining the construction of your tax bill for an individual property, including whether there's any Mello-Roos, is covered below:

... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012 How To... in 93536
Gabino_Barre…, Real Estate Pro in Lawndale, CA
Gabino_Barrera answered:
How would know if a townhome that i own in inglewood still has a HUD or FHA approval.?
I was wondering Why would you like to know that answer. If you want to sell it it should not matter because banks like us (SWBC Mortgage in Torrance) do 3% down payment financing.

... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012 How To... in Inglewood
Lani McKennon, Real Estate Pro in Burbank, CA
Lani McKennon answered:
8406 Parish Street, Burbank CA 91504 who would i be able to contact about this apt for one has responded..if sent email after email...
Try 2406 Parish St, Burbank, 91504. Is there a phone # on the for rent sign?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 25, 2012 How To... in 91504
1 2 3 4
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Darrel Mills, Agent in Bakersfield
Darrel Mills
Josh Meister, Broker in 93505
Josh Meister
Maks, Broker in Los Angeles
Los Angeles
Cindy Ruiz, Agent in Walnut, CA
Cindy Ruiz
Walnut, CA
Home > California > Los Angeles County > How To... in Los Angeles County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer