Home Selling in Sellersville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Connie Wilda…, Real Estate Pro in Long Beach, CA
Connie Wildasinn answered:
My girlfriend owns a house with her ex-husband, who is overseas. Can she sell it without him being here? Bucks County PA
sell will need a power of attorney and he will need to have it notorized at the US Embassy... be sure the title company prepares the papers so they will accept them when the time comes ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 7, 2010 Home Selling in Sellersville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Bucks County > Sellersville > Home Selling in Sellersville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer