Home Selling in Hasbrouck Heights : Advice

change location

cancel or


Lyle Wolf, Real Estate Pro in Rockaway, NJ
Lyle Wolf answered:
As seller, can I get out of a signed contract without legal penalties?
Only an attorney can answer this question after they have reviewed contract and the facts on the transaction.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 20, 2012 Home Selling in Hasbrouck Heights
Eve Meyerson, Real Estate Pro in 07652
Homepage  Buy  15 Tips for the Final Walk-Through     15 Tips for the Final Walk-ThroughMake sure you cover all your bases to make closing a success.By Hannah Shipley, FrontDoor.com… Read more
Blogged Fri Jul 15, 2011 by Eve Meyerson Home Buying Home Selling Property Q&A
No comments Be the first to Comment
Luciano Marq…, Real Estate Pro in 07093
The home buying process can be confusing and stressful. Not only do you need to consider things such as price and location, you also have to worry about whether the house itself has any problems that could… Read more
Blogged Thu Mar 24, 2011 by Luciano Marquez Home Buying Home Selling
No comments Be the first to Comment
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New Jersey > Bergen County > Hasbrouck Heights > Home Selling in Hasbrouck Heights
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer